💖💖💖 Please support us by scrolling down to “Like” and “Share” this post 💖💖💖
It’s Illustrations time! Got a talent? Come show us what you can do. Light Novels Translations (LNT) is running two weeks competition for you to submit your best artworks and participate in this exciting contest. Your artworks may become part of the story for the world to see, and your name will be credited alongside the masterpiece. To enter, simply draw and submit your favourite scene / character(s) drawing from the following novel choices:
5 WINNERS WILL RECEIVE*:
- A dedicated Fan Art page of your artwork to be displayed in full glory at LNT
- A short bio and live link direct to artists’ social media platform (e.g. DeviantArt) for more people to admire your artworks.
- Insertions of artwork directly to relevant novel’s scene with their name credited.
- First place winner will also receive 3 months free membership to UnicornDragon Patreon Tier (valued at $150)
- Second place winner will also receive 3 months free membership to DinoDragon Patreon Tier (valued at $60)
- Third place winner will also receive 3 months free membership to DragonFly Patreon Tier (valued at $30)
- Fourth and Fifth place winner will also receive 3 months free membership to LNTiers Patreon Tier (valued at $15 each)
*Note: All participants that produce high quality illustrations will have the potential to get paid as commissioned artist for Light Novels Translations in the future. By entering this competition you have agreed to Light Novels Translations’ terms and conditions.
- No more than 3 entries per person.
- Artwork submissions close at midnight on 23 Oct 2018 (UTC/GMT +10)
- Artworks will be shortlisted and then open up for public poll. Winners will be determined by the highest number of public votes.
- Competition opens to everyone who registers to the site.
- Needs to be original artwork
- Drawings can be black and white or in colour. No rough sketches, we want an end result (or close to it).
- Scroll down to the end of this post to “Like” & “Share”, then “Comment” and tell us which sharing platform did you use.
Submit your illustrations to email@example.com with details:
Your username on the site (We will use this information to validate your entries)
Novel name & character/scene chapter reference (Clearly label them so we can refer to it)
Your short bio, social media link & Discord# (optional) (These are optional. If provided, we will publish them if you win: supply 1 link and please keep bio under 100 words)
Please refer to the FAQ below, if your questions are not in this list, feel free to leave a comment and we will get back to you shortly:
What happens after submission closes?
Admins will need a few days to sort all the entries and then when we are ready, we will set up a poll so everyone can start voting on the entries.
Can I draw in Chibi/Kawaii format?
Absolutely! Any drawings style is accepted, as long as they are not rough sketches.
Can the same person win 3 times being 1st, 2nd and 3rd?
We want to make this a competition, but also a fun one. So if by any chance a person actually able to win three times, then we will pass the 2nd and 3rd prize to the 4th and 5th winner to be fair so more people will get to enjoy our wonderful prizes.
I need help with registering to the site please?
Sure, it’s very quick and easy to register, simply CLICK HERE
When does the polling end?
Poll will end in a week, and winners will be properly announced within 1-3 days.