TRANSLATOR POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED, WE ARE NOT RECRUITING AT THIS STAGE. THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO APPLIED
You are the interpreters of the stories, translators are the ones who convert unidentifiable information into gold gems. Without them, the amazing Japanese novels will remain hidden away in the depths of a dark dungeon or perhaps in another world.
- The ability to translate an entire chapter from a Japanese novel.
- Proficient in the English Language.
- Committed and Dedicated. (Will need to be able to do at least 1 chapter a week)
- Knows about Japanese culture/nuances (i.e. the use of Honorifics like -san,-sama,-neesan etc)
- Good communication skill (Be in touch and advise us if you are running behind schedule)
- Will need to pass a translation test.
On a final note, what we look for the most when recruiting a translator is their commitment and consistency to their schedules. Even if you may only be able to translate one chapter a week, as long as you are dedicated and release on time we are more than happy to welcome you to the team!
For those who are keen to join a growing Japanese Translation Community~ Fill out the information as specified below and message us at: [email protected]
For Translators, don’t forget, to fill out the following details:
- Your name.
- Your on-screen name.
- Your Age.
- Where you are from and your current timezone.
- Any experience you have with translating
- Preference in translating M15+ novels / R18+ novels / no preference
- Preferred genres (please list if any)
- Are you able to translate a Light Novel (translating from an image) or a Web Novel only?