Loner Who Conquers the Other World (WN)
- Author: 五示正司 Shoji Goji
- Translator: Pink Tea
- Editor: Ryunakama, Weasalopes, Reader A?
- Raw: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n7217ei/
- Schedule: Every 24 Hours
Haruka is a loner in his class and he spends most of his time reading books without any real friends. His life completely changes, when he and his classmates are enveloped by a white light and brought to another world. Haruka proves that Loner is the strongest class in another world!
Pink Tea is currently preparing 34 bonus chapters, starting from chapter 275 part 1.
ひとりぼっちの異世界攻略 ～ チートスキルは売り切れだった
Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku ~ chiitosukiru wa urikiredatta
~The Loner who conquers the other world ~ All of the cheat skills were taken
Lonely Attack on the Different World
Bookmark + show love
- 1:The Loner Who Conquers the Other World Chapter 1 Part 1
- 2:The Loner Who Conquers the Other World Chapter 1 Part 2
- 3:The Loner Who Conquers in Another World Chapter 1 Part 3
- 4:The Loner Who Conquers in Another World Chapter 1 Part 4
- 5:The Loner Who Conquers in Another World Chapter 1 Part 5
- 6:Chapter 2 Part 1
- 7:Chapter 2 Part 2
- 8:Chapter 3: There’s No Such Thing as a Clumsy Attribute
- 9:Chapter 4: I’ll be sneaky tomorrow as well!
- 10:Chapter 5: I wouldn’t want to go to a town that needs so many clubs
- 11:Chapter 6: Driven to the edge of a cliff and about to be forced to make all sort of confessions
- 12:Chapter 7: Half of the story was made of grudge and resentment No kindness included it seems Part 1
- 13:Chapter 7: Half of the story was made of grudge and resentment No kindness included it seems Part 2
- 14:Chapter 8: Is Touching YES or NO? You are the problem.
- 15:Chapter 9: Relapse is only natural
- 16:Chapter 10: And you are still insisting on calling it Cane Arts?
- 17:Chapter 11: They are off in the head. Those that did the same are also off in the head. Part 1
- 18:Chapter 11: They are off in the head. Those that did the same are also off in the head. Part 2
- 19:Chapter 11: They are off in the head. Those that did the same are also off in the head. Part 3
- 20:Chapter 11: They are off in the head. Those that did the same are also off in the head. Part 4
- 21:Chapter 11: They are off in the head. Those that did the same are also off in the head. Part 5
- 22:Chapter 11: They are off in the head. Those that did the same are also off in the head. Part 6
- 23:Chapter 12: Even though it works in most cases, apparently, normal people don’t call it a strategy Part 1
- 24:Chapter 12: Even though it works in most cases, apparently, normal people don’t call it a strategy Part 2
- 25:Chapter 13: Looks like there is no BL part 1
- 26:Chapter 13: Looks like there is no BL part 2
- 27:Chapter 14: No, it’s nothing, I didn’t say anything.
- 28:Chapter 15: Schoolgirls cannot understand wabi-sabi after all.
- 29:Chapter 16: Reaching understanding through talking is a silly pipedream.
- 30:Chapter 17: Living through being a living projectile might be even more unusual than getting summoned to another world.
- 31:Chapter 18: We can’t understand each other at all, the language of the other world seems to be pretty difficult. Part 1
- 32:Chapter 18: We can’t understand each other at all, the language of the other world seems to be pretty difficult. Part 2
- 33:Chapter 18: We can’t understand each other at all, the language of the other world seems to be pretty difficult. Part 3
- 34:Chapter 19: I feel like someone is ridiculing me, calling my communication skills destructive.
- 35:Chapter 20: President is the greatest praise for the president.
- 36:Chapter 21: Grading system being useless seems to be a historical mystery
- 37:Chapter 22: I lost Affection Points with Opposite Sex
- 38:Chapter 23: Coming without souvenirs will get you treated as incompetent. Le Spleen de Omui
- 39:Chapter 24: Is this cash shortage? What is going on with the financial system of this world?
- 40:Chapter 25: Don’t just give weird nicknames to schoolgirls, it’s a sensitive age.
- 41:Chapter 26: I feel like I’m being accused of wanting to take over the town, even though I want to leave it.
- 42:Chapter 27: I’m just having a meal alone, yet it sounds really bad
- 43:Chapter 28: That unknown and nameless town is actually super famous and popular
- 44:Chapter 29: Weapon Skills are great for weight loss, Even Taicho said so. One more set?
- 45:Chapter 30: Mushroom withdrawal symptoms? Mushrooms addiction? Did I have some kind of a dangerous mushroom in the mix?
- 46:Chapter 31: It seems that bureaucrats like wasting money. I wanted to get a position at a public library, but they are the only ones getting profit
- 47:Chapter 32: If they have no info on delivery, then this has nothing to do with me
- 48:Chapter 33: Must be tough having relatives from the other world
- 49:Chapter 34: Dumber than even infinitely stupid idiots
- 50:Chapter 35: Usually idiots and even bigger idiots when they open their mouths. Without that the fine line there is only boundless idiocy
- 51:Chapter 36: I will never participate in the goblin king game, never.
- 52:Chapter 37: How did she get chosen as the number one good person?
- 53:Chapter 38: There probably was a point to giving up on affection points and pheromone…… Probably?
- 54:Chapter 39: I was scolded when I said that the night is long because of the planet’s rotation
- 55:Chapter 40: Looks like not only gobs and kobolds have to be exterminated, but old dudes as well.
- 56:Chapter 41: The nastiest guy or the master of nastiness, who is the true villain here?
- 57:Chapter 42: I got scolded when I said that the inn might be haunted because of the sounds that can be heard at night.
- 58:Chapter 43: It’s only natural that nonsense mumbling idiots in rags would be detained by the gatekeepers
- 59:Chapter 44: Even if the chance to survive is lower than 1%, I will be able to survive even if we repeat this a million times, as long as it stays lower than 1%, without actually becoming zero.
- 60:Chapter 45: I snuck inside because the gates were closed, and got scolded because the gatekeeper was there, but isn’t it a dereliction of his duties?
- 61:Chapter 46: If I fry them, will I be able to escape this lengthy trial? And by them, I mean the geeks.
- 1:Chapter 47: Without butter, it turned out dry and peculiar tasting, but she began a mysterious dance anyway.
- 2:Chapter 48: Why are my affection points peddling somewhere?
- 3:Chapter 49: Since it was taking too long I grilled some fish and put soy sauce on it, but it led to a guilty verdict?
- 4:Chapter 50: Like a rhythm mania, right?
- 5:Chapter 51: Bought it because it is trendy, yet you are lecturing the source of that trend?
- 6:Chapter 52: I’d be surprised if love, courage, and friendship were sold at the general store.
- 7:Chapter 53: No matter how big is the problem, it can be solved by avoiding, dodging, bargaining, and deception.
- 8:Chapter 54: Until now only sweetness could prevail over the injustice.
- 9:Chapter 55: What can he possibly talk about with the kobolds that he kept massacring until now?
- 10:Chapter 56: That is a problem of the other world’s flood control, right?
- 11:Chapter 57: It’s rare to find such a good property, yet everyone seems to be dissatisfied?
- 12:Chapter 58: I thought it’s a dungeon trap, but turns out it was a psychological trap! I have to develop Meteor
- 13:Chapter 59: Even though it’s a tragedy that I fell into the trap, I sense like someone is making a comedy out of it.
- 14:Chapter 60: Just a tiny little bit
- 15:Chapter 61: They are coming for me? They should have just thrown the geeks and the idiots into the hole
- 16:Chapter 62: To think I’d encounter the mystery of a 17 year old in another world, but it’s my loss if I think too hard about it.
- 17:Chapter 63: I also really want Fall Damage Reduction or Fall Damage Immunity
- 18:Chapter 64: Combining 2D thinking with vertical thinking got me a flat gaze
- 19:Chapter 65: Rolling while walking is very difficult, but no one understands my hardship
- 20:Chapter 66: I feel like if the title changes to The Silver Knight I won’t get an appearance anymore
- 21:Chapter 67: Everyone in our original world is like that, probably?
- 22:Chapter 68: Begone? I guess?
- 23:Chapter 69: Just why do I feel like someone, somewhere, is constantly berating me?
- 24:Chapter 70: Would anyone want a secret hot-spring where reaching it might kill you and the way back will give you an after bath chill?
- 25:Chapter 71: It’s infuriating to have others think that I only rolled around even though I was rolling around very seriously.
- 26:Chapter 72: No idea from which tribe that custom is, but I refuse to stretch just one ear. I refuse to stretch both ears as well.
- 27:Chapter 73: They got angry when I mentioned that since they are just dogs they could’ve thrown a mix of garlic, pepper, and vinegar at them.
- 28:Chapter 74: If you care about the progression and design so much then don’t drop people.
- 29:Chapter 75: Demons are sly and treacherous, trying to deceive people aiming for their weaknesses. I know it because this guy went for my Affection Rating.
- 30:Chapter 76: Can’t I put them on a chain?
- 31:Chapter 77: Emotional is nice, but when it gets physical it’s a bit…
- 32:Chapter 78: Everyone should eat more fish. You are so quick to anger because you lack calcium.
- 33:Chapter 79: Since you are so close, it would be unfair not to treat you in the same fashion.
- 34:Chapter 80: Could a familiar greatly change the image?
- 35:Chapter 81: This world relies too much on skills and doesn’t understand the importance of the basic performance.
- 36:Chapter 82: Some say it is worse than bullying, but it seems that’s not the case.
- 37:Chapter 83: I think some things are fine on their own but should never come as a combo
- 38:Chapter 84: I think welcoming with a smile has nothing in common with an angry sermon.
- 39:Chapter 85: Humans are fragile, so going unprotected is very dangerous
- 40:Chapter 86: Looks like reuniting the idiots with them was a bad idea. It seems to be contagious.
- 41:Chapter 87: They get angry when I don’t fight seriously, but when I do, I get badmouthed.
- 42:Chapter 88: The words of great people of the past have meaning
- 43:Chapter 89: The stairs on the 100th floor were especially long, but no one understands me.
- 44:Chapter 90: No matter how you think, the problem was with the question, yet it is somehow my fault when I try to answer it.
- 45:Chapter 91: The noble customs are pretty complicated with all this jumping and stomping.
- 46:Chapter 92: There is a slanderous rumor going around that you might have all of your money taken away if you walk around with too much cash on hand?
- 47:Chapter 93: I don’t think a mushroom addiction gotten from the healing mushrooms can be treated.
- 48:Chapter 94: Are you trying to surpass Marie?
- 49:Chapter 95: Erased from memory and history, Re:Remember!
- 50:Chapter 96: If gathering 3 people makes a Sage, can gathering enough people for 3 sages produce a higher-ranking class?
- 51:Chapter 97: I didn’t think that coming to a different world I’d be dissed with “3 times faster”. Could it be that I’m Normal Type?
- 52:Chapter 98: No response, seems these are just corpses. Even their eyes turned into X marks.
- 53:Chapter 99: Since she is a skeleton, both Steam-san and Holy Light-san seem to think they don’t have to do their job.
- 54:Chapter 100: Wouldn’t it mean expulsion if a highschool boy stopped doing highschool boy things?
- 55:Chapter 101: Very nice, no idea what exactly, but I’m sure it is.
- 56:Chapter 102: If such coincidences are impossible, then it is an inevitability and thus is not my fault.
- 1:Chapter 103: There seems to be a horrible gap between the way society and my comrades see me.
- 2:Chapter 104: Pheromone would’ve been enough, this is going straight into crime territory.
- 3:Chapter 105: No matter how you look at it, getting 3 levels in a skill without any combat is abnormal?
- 4:Chapter 106: The stimulus effect on the fluidity of the economic circle is not taken into consideration?
- 5:Chapter 107: I think even touring around the local places for sightseeing in any world would still require money.
- 6:Chapter 108: I think detailed depictions can be a problem when they get too specific. Apparently, they were floating…
- 7:Chapter 109: Too scared to admit that it’s certainly my fault.
- 8:Chapter 110: I was warned, reminded, and coerced!
- 9:Chapter 111: Why do villagers keep giving me stuff until I can’t carry it all anymore?
- 10:Chapter 112: First, knead it into shape, dry and fire it, then fire it again, and it’s complete. I mean, I don’t have anything to glaze it?
- 11:Chapter 113: Why is it so hard to believe that I didn’t do anything bad?
- 12:Chapter 114: I think revenge breeds revenge, but in this case, a pleasant one instead of painful.
- 13:Chapter 115: Why are you taking back the materials that I worked so hard to gather and bring there?
- 14:Chapter 116: If someone saw it they’d think she is insane, but since she is having fun, it’s alright.
- 15:Chapter 117: Even though it is always me who gets scolded for wasted money?
- 16:Chapter 118: In the limited space the sales area is bound to compete for room with the show area
- 17:Chapter 119: Can be used for cleaning, washing, polishing, gets rid of the stains, and also helps with stiff shoulders. Very nice.
- 18:Chapter 120: Why am I getting scolded when I only vibrated more strongly below the shoulder blades as I was told?
- 19:Chapter 121: No one ever told me that, so of course I don’t remember. I wasn’t listening though.
- 20:Chapter 122: Apparently it would be a large animal, but what exactly is the difference between monsters and large animals?
- 21:Chapter 123: Very popular, but stuffing too much into the mouth might lead to the loss of that popularity.
- 22:Chapter 124: Was perpetual Highschool boy-like motion supported by regeneration?
- 23:Chapter 125: Rules exist to be followed, so isn’t it all good as long as it’s within the rules?
- 24:Chapter 126: The lady shared medicine with them for cheap, increasing the number of mushroom addicts with withdrawal symptoms.
- 25:Chapter 127: Knowing the wish, the size, and the color, the sale is but a certainty.
- 26:Chapter 128: Treated like a highschool boy who stalked a petite girl, made her cry, and gave her sweets brought her to the inn with him where he got scolded.
- 27:Chapter 129: Good at cooking, sewing, furniture making and even gives away sweets, how is that a good-for-nothing?
- 28:Chapter 130: Forbidden writings or prohibited literature sounds cool, but the title bears a problem.
- 29:Chapter 131: Verbally abused over my overwhelming acting ability.
- 30:Chapter 132: Looks like she is going to write a slanderous report and then post it on some kind of underground website.
- 31:Chapter 133: Playing with a small golem that I made on the way back for some reason sparked a sense of rivalry in the small animal.
- 32:Chapter 134: A whole monologue by Stalker Girl? She barely had any lines until now?
- 33:Chapter 135: I think there was a better way to put it.
- 34:Chapter 136: For the most part, it should go well, but thinking back on it, it never does.
- 35:Chapter 137: By the way, there are about 20 testimonies on the amazing diet effects of Armored Captain.
- 36:Chapter 138: There seems to be no law prohibiting construction on the way back, so it’s alright.
- 37:Chapter 139: Being too unprepared I ended up getting scolded when I asked for serious advice.
- 38:Chapter 140: It seems that the importance of effectively utilizing the limited time is not understood in this world.
- 39:Chapter 141: Perhaps I should make fliers on recruitment of a honey trap.
- 1:Chapter 142: Abusive and Unethical work environment of my self-employment is forever exploitative.
- 2:Chapter 143: I thought they were classmates summoned with me, turns out – no.
- 3:Chapter 144: I’m in the clothing industry every night, so no matter how shocked I was by the loss of the clothing industry, I’m innocent.
- 4:Chapter 145: It should be pretty easy if land readjustments and hydraulic engineering were done before going through with product distribution plans.
- 5:Chapter 146: It’s not time to be rash, but it seems there is no time for sleep as well.
- 6:Chapter 147: Apparently, in this world, if a girlfriend gets a hold of your stomach you are going to get blown up.
- 7:Chapter 148: What can be more rural than the frontier of human habitat?
- 8:Chapter 149: There is not a tiniest little bit that I even remotely dislike about it.
- 9:Chapter 150: From my combined life experience from the previous and this world, there is only one conclusion I can draw from this.
- 10:Chapter 151: Is there a point to meetings where everything is decided unanimously without any objections or deliberation?
- 11:Chapter 152: They are seriously merciless fiends, more savagely brutal than demons, so showing that to them will get you a sermon.
- 12:Chapter 153: Stripping yourself is good nudity, while wasteful stripping is bad nudity.
- 13:Chapter 154: I think the problem is that the speed at which extra orders are coming doesn’t lose to the growth of production speed at all.
- 14:Chapter 155: It’s unwholesome for a healthy highschool boy to use his hands to touch girls all over the place, you know?
- 15:Chapter 156: Going extra long is nice, working extra long is not
- 16:Chapter 157: Did I finally awaken? When I realized it, I was mass-producing without paying attention to it
- 17:Chapter 158: Apparently, the cause of the trauma is the source of sleep deprivation and a threat to the maidens.
- 18:Chapter 159: Just because two became three it doesn’t mean that the overall strength increased.
- 19:Chapter 160: The number of conditions grew without my notice. Turns out the girls’ greed and negotiation ability couldn’t be underestimated.
- 20:Chapter 161: Even doing Overdrive with Vibration Magic while shouting This is the power of Hamon, I still can’t use it.
- 21:Chapter 162: I keep falling for traps, but since those are traps, it’s too late when you notice them
- 22:Chapter 163: If they are so scared of influence, then before scolding me they should consider some self-restraint, is something I’m too scared to say aloud
- 23:Chapter 164: When exposed they secretly come out, but until then they stick to lies and deceit, so it seems to require a deduction
- 24:Chapter 165: I mean, unless someone gives me an actual job there is no escape from the home industry
- 25:Chapter 166: Is there a point to signing an exclusive contract with someone who can’t remember your name?
- 26:Chapter 167: It seems that in the other world, having a water slide in the tunnels makes mining more difficult
- 27:Chapter 168: Using cute clothes as means of stimulating the economy is justice, but one shouldn’t shake the foundations
- 28:Chapter 169: I’m going to call them esteemed Geeks if it turns out that they ended up with a steam engine by heating up an iron bar and simply hammering it
- 29:Chapter 170: Apparently, there is a picnic boom in the town, I wonder if the cave-living boom will ever come?
- 30:Chapter 171: As I thought, Halloween doesn’t suit the other world.
- 31:Chapter 172: For my scientific skill test I opted to use monsters since animal experiments would be too cruel, yet there are no monsters
- 32:Chapter 173: Monsters were annihilated before they could bring photos
- 33:Chapter 174: Slime-san’s jiggling is cute, but Armored Pres-san’s jiggle is exquisite
- 34:Chapter 175: It seems that heading off while apologizing is called running away in some places
- 35:Chapter 176: Shopkeeper’s girl days ended a veeery long time a……No, it’s nothing!
- 36:Chapter 177: No idea who that was, but it must’ve been some spellcaster with common sense.
- 37:Chapter 178: Getting vivid and detailed descriptions of girls’ gatherings at the bath every single day is pretty tough for a highschool boy too?
- 38:Chapter 179: Looks like the treatment of middle-aged men who were fired is just as cold in this world as well.
- 39:Chapter 180: The people of this world should try to act with a better understanding of the flow.
- 40:Chapter 181: Telling them it’s fine, it’s fine, over and over while feeding sweets sounds like nothing but a cause for concern
- 41:Chapter 182: Were it a beautiful female assassin I might’ve gotten away even with melting everything and getting tentacles involved
- 42:Chapter 183: If in the distant future this world undergoes modernization and also gets its own high school boys, they won’t be able to concentrate on their lessons
- 43:Chapter 184: The head of Something Something King of Something Kingdom can go only up 180 degrees, going full 360 will become an international issue
- 1:Chapter 185: They say that eating before sleeping will make you fat, but it’s not a problem since it’s already so round
- 2:Chapter 186: Supposed annoyance was extremely well received, turning into a torrent of extra orders for thongs.
- 3:Chapter 187: We had a good time after I explained the wonderfulness of tube bras, boxers, and combinations.
- 4:Chapter 188: They won’t notice even if they get caught up, so I recommend letting them jump in and then blast from behind with AOE attacks? Or rather, hit them on purpose.
- 5:Chapter 189: Looks like Pres-sama is going to whip them into shape, changing Job to Mistress
- 6:Chapter 190: Looks like the princess is skeptical about the chair experience
- 7:Chapter 191: Why did I expect anything from them, despite knowing it will be like this?
- 8:Chapter 192: How is it fiendish if there is no malice, contempt, disdain, greed, or any wicked sentiments involved?
- 9:Chapter 193: The sight was burned into my eyes, so I’ll make a new one to cover things up before they get angry with me.
- 10:Chapter 194: There is nothing I can say, and I am not the one to write that, but the option of not doing that disappeared so I will properly carve it.
- 11:Chapter 195: Such is fate’s predetermined causality, or to put it simply, I don’t have money so hand them over?
- 12:Chapter 196: Unmatched even in this world, their PoW can’t be measured in stats.
- 13:Chapter 197: Being unable to get used to this no matter how many times you see it might be the first sign of impending senility?
- 14:Chapter 198: You can rip them off for longer if instead of bringing everything at once you tease things bit by bit.
- 15:Chapter 199: They were empty air before, but with the recent decrease in concentration they might become a virtual vacuum.
- 16:Chapter 200: Middle-aged men came to the inn. Surprisingly, no matter how many flags I trigger, only middle-aged men come my way.
- 17:Chapter 201: Apparently, Crane Wings is Jiggle Jiggle, while V formation is Bounce Bounce. Part 1
- 18:Chapter 201: Apparently, Crane Wings is Jiggle Jiggle, while V formation is Bounce Bounce. Part 2
- 19:Chapter 202: I’m worried about where this line is going.
- 20:Chapter 203: Rain of arrows should be effective against things wall-running without skills.
- 21:Chapter 204: I’m ready to go to any length to help with relieving that frustration but resolving that creates the need to release another kind of more dangerous and violent frustration.
- 22:Chapter 205: It might be wriggly and slippery, but it seems to be keen on getting very personal.
- 23:Chapter 206: Instead of being filled with hopes and dreams, it was stuffed with nothing but ero, lust, and tentacles.
- 24:Chapter 207: Isn’t it thoughtless to just go on rambling when no one can even tell who is speaking?
- 25:Chapter 208: Bubbling girls who are going kya-kya-kya all covered in foam don’t know that it’s actually mushroom juice.
- 26:Chapter 209: I wonder why they are discussing rehabilitation instead of Resurrection when they have an unconscious person in front of them.
- 27:Chapter 210: No hassle, no waste, simple, swift, and very ecological.
- 28:Chapter 211: The claimer famous for his claim about the lack of the word impossible in the dictionary had some good things to say too.
- 29:Chapter 212: Using whispers to incite fantasies, and then switching from offense to defense, lately, she is quite a technician
- 30:Chapter 213: Not only their present but their existence itself dissipated into the air, at that point, that is just air.
- 31:Chapter 214: Rather than saying that this is above human limits, it’s more like they gave up on being humans, so it’s very annoying.
- 32:Chapter 215: Sadly, the stat boost seems to have had no influence on the intelligence – Part 1
- 33:Chapter 215: Sadly, the stat boost seems to have had no influence on the intelligence – Part 2
- 34:Chapter 216: Giving up on experience points and enemies for comrades’ sake is definitely done out of friendly sentiments, so there is no problem.
- 35:Chapter 217: Those days I feel like even if I forgot my weapons back at the inn, I would spend the entire day without noticing.
- 36:Chapter 218: I’m sure we are on the same wavelength, but somehow not on the same page
- 37:Chapter 219: That’s too heavy for a highschool boy, and more importantly, I don’t want to awaken to that sort of thing.
- 38:Chapter 220: Since they are always lying and hiding I tried to bluff a bit, and they really were hiding, I can’t take this anymore.
- 39:Chapter 221: Surrounded and scolded by 21 Flat Gaze, accompanied by 9 geeks and idiots, the meals are all made by myself, and I have no money to waste?
- 40:Chapter 222: That wasn’t Slime-san but two Slime-san’s bath friends that it mentioned earlier, so I know who that was.
- 41:Chapter 223: A bus guide is essential and indispensable for the tour known as DESIRE.
- 42:Chapter 224: Jumping from a touchdown made from a jump is weird.
- 43:Chapter 225: They got angry at me when I said that beating the enemy is second rate and not making enemies is first rate.
- 44:Chapter 226: With different softness, bounciness, and elasticity each is one of a kind, well, they do come in pairs though? So maybe two?
- 45:Chapter 227: Redrafting and remaking from scratch using prototype models as a base, a revised and improved just made product.
- 46:Chapter 228: That title has little prospect of getting animated or becoming a movie, but it might suit a lewd book
- 47:Chapter 229: Weird, irregular, bizarre, absurd, and just messy.
- 48:Chapter 230: The cringe is so bad that it hurts my heart just thinking about that setting, this one is no good
- 49:Chapter 231: I’m sure if it becomes a tourist hot spot I’ll make a killing with the massage chairs that I put all over the place.
- 50:Chapter 232: As if you can reach enlightenment through a shower…
- 51:Chapter 233: Responding to attacks from front, rear, flanks, and even bottom and top too, they are bouncing a lot.
- 52:Chapter 234: Why are you in full battle gear if you are only coming for manju?
- 53:Chapter 235: Is it possible to sell manju to the people that don’t understand even “manju are scary”?
- 54:Chapter 236: Being able to read the opponent’s mind doesn’t guarantee you will be able to understand them
- 55:Chapter 237: Hey, how about you show me the list of the people that gave those testimonies?
- 56:Day 238: Unlawful dumping is the advisable treatment for violators of Fair trade law and Antitrust act.
- 1:Chapter 239: That kind of person that is that and also that in all other aspects too is that? What kind of that is that?
- 2:Chapter 240: Butting heads in fact has nothing to do with butts, so I’m not interested.
- 3:Chapter 241: If it’s already established in the entire frontier then isn’t that the official name?
- 4:Chapter 242: Most likely it’s probably unlikely for this place to become a tourist hot spot.
- 5:Chapter 243: Unusual delicious foreign sweets are helping me avoid sermons, that would be more correct.
- 6:Chapter 244: I’m pretty sure that massagers should be a well-selling line, but for some reason they were banned, discrimination, perhaps?
- 7:Chapter 245: I’d like you to refrain from pressuring souvenir store’s customers?
- 8:Chapter 246: A trial product that resulted from valuable study turned out to be a failure, but it still has a great worth
- 9:Chapter 247: Although the War of the Bucket was won, the Bucket was confiscated
- 10:Chapter 248: Actually, the frontier’s mountains are a golem, so they can bow, but it might be followed by a landslide?
- 11:Chapter 249: Looks like a battle of maiden’s secret and kingdom’s secret is about to begin?
- 12:Chapter 250: The end result of all of the comrades stretching their hands for me is getting squashed when I finally get caught
- 13:Chapter 251: I don’t remember taking part in this, or being notified of it taking place, but for some reason I was dragged into part 2 without my approval and was treated like a loser!
- 14:Chapter 252: Is nyoo a no or nyo is no or no is a nyo? Part 1
- 15:Chapter 252: Is nyoo a no or nyo is no or no is a nyo? Part 2
- 16:Chapter 253: You can try to make it sound nice by looking for a good lonesome excuse, but that’s probably not what it’s about?
- 17:Chapter 254: It was a discussion where one party shut the mouth of the other and had no intentions of letting them speak or discuss anything.
- 18:Chapter 255: Middle-Aged men needlessly burden themselves with various things in proportion to how long they live, making them incapable of fast travel.
- 19:Chapter 256: The meaningless and worthless end, and yet even the last resistance was a nuisance
- 20:Chapter 257: It’s a dangerous situation where oversaturation might soon lead to overflow, so let’s erase some.
- 21:Chapter 258: Looks like the time to test the true power that I attained after repeatedly breaking through my limits has not come?
- 22:Chapter 259: Did a gang of rebellious 16-years old maidens come to break the glass of the souvenir store at night?
- 23:Chapter 260: It seems rare for today-only specials to be only for today
- 24:Chapter 261: A highschool boy talking with flowers might have his Affection Rating endangered from another angle?
- 25:Chapter 262: Perpetually locked in manual labor to keep transportation going, but for some reason it got me Flat Gaze.
- 26:Chapter 263: It seems to be just as ugly as that messy story that although labeled『Shoujo』 had nothing adolescent about it at all.
- 27:Chapter 264: It mustn’t cause friction while having a crash safety function. After all, it apparently hurts when it rubs
- 28:Chapter 265: Absolutely perfect, providing exactly the same result, without wasting unnecessary effort, while being considerate of the environment and myself Part 1
- 29:Chapter 265: Absolutely perfect, providing exactly the same result, without wasting unnecessary effort, while being considerate of the environment and myself Part 2
- 30:Chapter 266: 『If they have no reward, let them rip people off』, as Marie-san (alias) might have or might not have said.
- 31:Chapter 267: I’m pretty sure that the mere fact of them being veterans of long long long years of battles already disqualifies them as such, but everyone is too scared to say that out loud.
- 32:Chapter 268: It’s a secret that this is an illegal construction since we forgot to get a permit for it.
- 33:Chapter 269: Although the way of identifying was discovered, using it turned out to be a crime.
- 34:Chapter 270: They are getting hugs, sweets, and pocket money, but since it is old ladies I’m not envious at all.
- 35:Chapter 271: Meanwhile, there is a Shut-In who can’t go back to his home to return to. Part One
- 36:Chapter 271: Meanwhile, there is a Shut-In who can’t go back to his home to return to. Part Two
- 37:Chapter 272: If no news is good news and the mail is letters of misfortune then a loner always has good news?
- 38:Chapter 273: Diligently working procurement manager, who is a manufacturer in charge of transportation, and reprocessing, but somehow not a magnate, and yet treated like a thief!
- 39:Chapter 274: Merchandise had foreign substances in the form of a middle-aged man. Younger sister is very pitiful. Part 1
- 40:Chapter 274: Merchandise had foreign substances in the form of a middle-aged man. Younger sister is very pitiful. Part 2
- 41:Chapter 275 part 1
- 42:Chapter 275 part 2
- 43:Chapter 276
- 44:Chapter 277 Part 1
- 45:Chapter 277 Part 2
- 46:Chapter 278
- 47:Chapter 279
- 48:Chapter 280
- 49:Chapter 281
- 50:Chapter 281 part 2
- 51:Chapter 282
- 52:Chapter 283
- 53:Chapter 284
- 54:Chapter 284 part 2
- 55:Chapter 285
- 56:Chapter 286
- 57:Chapter 287
- 58:Chapter 287 part 2
- 59:Chapter 288
- 60:Chapter 289
- 61:Chapter 289 part 2
- 62:Chapter 290
- 63:Chapter 291
- 64:Chapter 292
- 65:Chapter 293
- 66:Chapter 294
- 67:Chapter 294 part 2
- 68:Chapter 295
- 69:Chapter 296
- 70:Chapter 297
- 71:Chapter 298
- 72:Chapter 299
- 73:Chapter 300
- 74:Chapter 301
- 75:Chapter 302
- 76:Chapter 303
- 77:Chapter 304
- 78:Chapter 305
- 79:Chapter 306
- 80:Chapter 307
- 81:Chapter 308
- 82:Chapter 309
- 83:Chapter 310